The wait is at an end and my post about this exciting award is finally come. After a few days of recovery from rejection, I can finally say that I’ve been accepted by my followers as one who is very inspiring. My lovely fellow writer writemybrainsout has nominated me for this award with a few stipulations…
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 things about me you probably don’t care to know
1) Right this very second, on this absolutely gorgeously warm and sunny day, I’m listening to a bit of Miss Magnolia by Matt Costa.
2) Converse are, without a doubt, my favorite shoes. They are quite possibly the most comfortable shoe ever made. Prove me wrong. I dare you.
3) A squirrel ran across my path the other morning with a huge green apple in its mouth. It looked pretty happy about it. I love squirrels.
4) I really love watching infomercials. I don’t actually ever buy anything off them, nor do I think they’re really any good – I just like laughing at how predictable and cheesy they are. That’s quality television.
5) I ate Cheerios and vanilla soy milk for breakfast this morning. With a fork. I ran out of spoons.
6) Ice cream is infinitely more delicious after it’s been melted slightly in the microwave for 10 seconds. That’s not even just my opinion. That’s got to be scientific fact or something.
7) My favorite book series as a young child was Nancy Drew. I was sleuthing it up with the best of them.
15 bloggers who have inspired me
Tyler Lehmann (Who is on hiatus, but still deserves credit!)
I hope this award means as much to those I’ve nominated as it does to me. I just want to thank writemybrainsout again for nominating me for the award. I’m glad my writing is affecting my readers somehow. Keep truckin’ everyone! Summer is almost upon us.